Does anyone find that when they are tired they feel more anxious, I tend to start believing i`m going to pass out it`s weird because I know i`m not but I guess thats the nature of anxiety.

Debs
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 3rd, 2005
I have anxiety and I am tired a lot. I never thought of that before but I guess it might have a link. Probably related in that the anxiety wears you down and exhausts you.
|

replied June 12th, 2009
Hi Pinksalter:

I know someone with anxiety and it appears that they do get extreme bouts of tiredness as the other poster said.

However it appears that your concern is different. You say that whan you are tired it causes anxiety. Sleep deprivation and not having enough sleep will cause all sorts of things such as hallucinations, paranoia, etc. Just google "effects of sleep deprivation" and you will see how serious it can be. So, in terms of your anxiety caused by lack of sleep - well this is highly plausible.

HTH
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...