I just recently started usuing birth control for the first time. For the first week I took it reguarly at the same time but the second week was crazy and I had to randomly take the pill at all different times. Is this less effective? I've never missed a day but I recently just had unprotected sex I know I should be taken it every day at the same time but what's going to happen if I dont?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 2nd, 2005
When I started taking the pill I found it really hard to take it at the same time everynight...And at times it still is...But I believe if you take it at a good time of day that you rmemeber you will be fine...I take mine at midnight everynight and leave it besdie my bed. The pill will just not be as effective if you dont' start taking them at the same time...Especially if you are having unprotected sex..You should check on that
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...