Hi ladies,

hope every1 is doing fine. Well just got back from my bf nanny's funeral. Didn't really drink much as was very tired. Well I did another cb test last night and u've gussed it? Nope another question about evaporation line. After 5 minutes I could see a very very fiant line. My bf and mother couldn't see so I wos like it's there. But no they couldn't see it. So I went out and within 20 minutes the line that I could see was darrker but still very faint.

My mother said that this still could be an evaporation line. But I could see it with my own eyes that it was there within the timframe but they couldn't. They could see the line after the time frame. What now. I know I should go to the doctor but I want to see what a test would confirm 1st.

Has many people had a evaporation with the clear blue. Everytime I have used has had it within the last month its came up after the timeframe with a difinite blue line?

Any1?

Sadey
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 29th, 2005
Experienced User
Re: Scream!!!!!!!!
sadey wrote:
\

I know I should go to the doctor but I want to see what a test would confirm 1st.

Sadey

a blood test from your doctor would confirm it
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...