Hi, for the past 3 days there has been some pinkish and whitish tissue come out of me when I go to the bathroom! At first it happened twice when I went number two, but then today I didn't go number two and it happened twice! So now I think it is coming out of my vagina. It has about 50 days since my last period, however my periods have never been very regular. I have been having white liquid discharge for the past 2 and a half months. I am wondering if something is wrong with me! Today and yesterday I also have been very spotting? Am I okay? Please respond! Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
This sounds like a possible miscarriage. I would say it just sounds like pregnancy however the tissue is very concerning. I would go see a medical professional as soon as possible
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Well...
At first it sounded like a miscarriage to me too, except when I read through some of the other posts about miscarriage they all had information about heavy bleeding...Which I don't have...So I am still very confused as to what is wrong with me Question Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
|

replied December 4th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Everybody's different so dont just go on what ur reading.Go visit ur doc 2 make sure evrythings ok
|

Experienced User
Re: Pink And White Tissue!
eunice wrote:
hi, for the past 3 days there has been some pinkish and whitish tissue come out of me when I go to the bathroom! At first it happened twice when I went number two, but then today I didn't go number two and it happened twice! So now I think it is coming out of my vagina. It has about 50 days since my last period, however my periods have never been very regular. I have been having white liquid discharge for the past 2 and a half months. I am wondering if something is wrong with me! Today and yesterday I also have been very spotting? Am I okay? Please respond! Crying or Very sad

hey sweets,
okay, if you have the "peachyness" when you wipe in the first trimester, it could be a number of things.
If it is more of a discharge, it may be a yeast or bacterial infection ( which is common during pregnancy) if so, you should see a doc. And get it taken care of. I could cause a miscarriage.
If it is real blood than see a doc. Immediatley!

If you have this "peachyness" in your third trimester, it may your mucus plug, which is a sign that the baby is coming. This happend to me and my boys were 8 and 6 weeks early.

Either way, be safe and call your doctor.

Good luck and god bless.

A-lil'mama*2
|

Hey
Well, thanks for your replys! It is so nice to have support! I think that it is more of a discharge from my vagina instead of the tissue (it just looked that way in the toliet). By the way I don't know if I am pregnant or not, but I am guessing I am not because it is not high of a chance. I don't know why I am getting this discharge though? It is not an infection...Trust me I know what those feel like and smell like!I don't understand why I had spotting for two days and no period though...I think it is because I have lost weight ( 5 pounds! I wasn't even trying! How cool!) well, if anyone has any imput thats cool! Should I be in a different site? Like sexual health? I don't know! Everyones so nice here..So I sometimes don't bother!Lol! Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...