Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Weight Loss By Liposuction, Is It Worth Doing It ??

Dear sir,

i wanted to give the information you requested, I m 29 year old female, approximately 140 kgs, and height is 5’9’’. I have no medical problems I have slight high blood pressure due to being overweight. Was diagnosed with uriterine cancer3 yrs ago, was given steroids for 6 months gained 85 kgs in 6 months due to medication. Had a complete hysterectomy in july of 2003 and not been able to take the weight off. Diet and exercise can’t help me. Only able to loose 20 kilos. Basically I m requesting for more information and approximate cost to take 100-150 pounds out of me. I need to know the approx. Cost of the procedure itself and to fix the skin so that I can bring the proper money. Areas of the tension are thighs, abdomen, buttocks and upper arm. Thank you for the cooperation
karil lindeman
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 26th, 2005
There are better ways then liposuction nowadays. Liposuction can be very painful for a long time and then there's a big chance and most likely that the fat cells grow again. There are new procedures recommended from plastic surgereons, its injections to the affected area and the fat cells will subside. This is going to take some time but works great.

If you want to more about liposuction got to edit

if you want i'll find out about the new procedures for you.
|

replied August 16th, 2007
Aside from traditional liposuction there is a new procedure with no downtime and less recovery pain called Smartlipo. It's all the rave for fat reduction and even helps with cellulite!
|