Ok,as i've said in past posts I was on the pill..But got 2 periods in november,so I stopped taking it cause I got all confused..In november though,i barely ever took my pill..Cause I kept forgetting..Then throughout the first couple weeks (after my 2nd period I had in that month) I had unprotected sex with my b/f(nov 15 & 19)....He didn't pull out or anything,so yea..I'm still not sure if there's a chance I could be pregnant....I took a hpt with my friend last tuesday and it came out negitive....But that's too early to tell right!?!...I don't know when i'm supposed to get my next period though because of my two that I had in november.....I usually get it within the first 2 weeks of the month....But it could be all screwed up now right!?!...So i'm confused..So,whut can I do!?...I don't want to go to my doctor...Also,do u ovulate within the 14 days b4 or after ur period!?!..I've heard both..Plz answer back soon..I'm goin crayz here!! Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
It's hard to tell when you ovulate, all we can do is go by a rough estimate. The common cycle is 28 days, so 14 days before or after doesn't really make any difference. Although not everyone has a 28 days cycle. If you would like more information on this, you should ask your doctor. They may be able to help you figure out how long your cycle is, and when you are most likely to ovulate. Now that you have stopped taking the pill, it is probably going to take a little while for your body to get back to normal, so you could experience irregular periods for the next few months. You mentioned you don't want to go to your doctor, but I do feel it's important as you don't know if you could be pregnant or not. The doctor can do a blood test to determine whether or not you are pregnant, leaving you free of the worry and better able to get yourself back on track with your period. As you probably already know, worry and stress will delay a period and right now I don't think extra complications are in your best interests.

Good luck lee
|

replied April 19th, 2009
pregnant?
i had unprotected sex 3 days after my last period, i'm on birth control but my nipples are sensitive to the touch. could i be pregnant?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...