I have all of a sudden got this awful pressure feeling again. I go to the dr today at 3:30 but I was wondering what could it be? Its a stabing kind of pain..I defintly feel the babys kicks well pushes all in the low
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Hi angel

how many months are u? Do u think it might be signs of early labor?
|

Experienced User
How long is thte pain lasting hun? Is it 1-2 mins long? And how often? Let us know... You could be in full active labor.. Though your doc might not want you going in til 10 mins apart.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
?
Well I went to the dr he says it is just her moving more down into position. He didnt check my cervix today cause he did a group b test. I dont know.
|

Experienced User
We are praying for you hun...
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Hi angel

im praying for u... Hope everything is going good for u and ur baby.
|

replied September 25th, 2005
?
If your online could you please talk to me?
|

replied September 26th, 2005
Hi angel

is everything ok?
|

Experienced User
I'm here too hun though I have a doc apt in about 40 mins. So for the next 20 i'm anyones ear/shoulder.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
It just sounds as she's getting ready, it could happen anywhere from the next few days to a couple of weeks.
|

Experienced User
I know poor thing I hope she has it soon. Shes having such a hard time...
|

Experienced User
Ok I got to get us ready to go good luck hun i'll try to be on again here later.
|

Thanks
Sorry didnt realize any one had replyed. I am just having a tough time in my marriage on top of everything eles I just wish that I would have this baby.
|

Experienced User
I want you to have her soon too hun it will help with what sounds like alot of stress on you and hopefuly helps with your marrige.
|

Extremely eHealthy
My sister is 38 weeks and her husband is in iraq so she is living with my parents right now and she is miserable!!! She has a two year old she is running around after and she thinks she is having back labor. So although I may not be going through what you are, I totally understand. My sister has a appointment wednesday to see if they will set up a appointment to induce her. Her hubby gets back november 1 so shes really anxious for anabelle to come out. Her two year old keeps yelling at her tummy, "anabelle come out and play with me!!"

good luck girl, your almost there!
|

Soon
Oh thank you I needed that.. I havent laughed all day well actually several days. Thank you so much maybe the baby will come soon
|

Extremely eHealthy
Also her stomach has dropped so much to where it is sitting on her legs and her mucus plug is out. Are you having really bad braxton hicks? Hers are so bad, but not consistant.
The spa has helped her some and when she went in the doctor gave her a sleeping pill so she could sleep through the night.. Maybe ask your doctor about that as well??

Good luck!
|

Hope This Helps Me
Yeah we thought that it fell out several weeks ago when actually it fell out two weeks ago. Yeah there stronger but not always the same number of min apart. I am going to go get a bath hopefull that will help me.
|

Experienced User
Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Open... Lol... Baby come out and play... Your mommy wants o see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...