Have any of you had the !**@! up pregnancy dreams?
I had a dream last night that I had woke up in the morning and went to go use the bathroom and found out I had bled everywhere
i woke up this morning scared sh itless thinking it had really happened
then I went to the bathroom and felt like a !**@! realizing it was just a dream
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 23rd, 2005
Re: Dreams
thegoodstuff89 wrote:
have any of you had the !**@! up pregnancy dreams?

I had a dream last night that I had woke up in the morning and went to go use the bathroom and found out I had bled everywhere
i woke up this morning scared sh itless thinking it had really happened
then I went to the bathroom and felt like a !**@! realizing it was just a dream

well just take care of yourself and do good and you'll be alright and you'll make it ok.

Carrissa
|

Extremely eHealthy
lmao, good advice carrissa lol.

I've had a lot of those dreams babe, a week ago I had a dream about my baby being premature & when I gave birth he/she wasn't breathing. I woke up literally crying.

I think it's normal to have those dreams though, not sure why we have them. Before you go to sleep, think about something good with your baby, I think it had a lot to do with the doubts you have before you go to sleep but you just dont realize it. Try it and see if it works.
|

Experienced User
Yeah, I had a dream that I went on a cocaine binge and then realized I was pregnant and went and bought a baby heart monitor but the babys heart beat was like a million miles a minute so I jumped through the nearest window.....

Weird dream I kno, but I was scared to death when I woke up!
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Experienced User
I haven't had any strange or weird dreams like you all have described, although a few times i've had dreams that really upset me and I wake up with my face soaked with tears and I just laid there and cried and I have no idea why. Most of the time I can't even remember what i've dreamed just that I wake up upset.
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2005
Community Volunteer
I had so many weird dreams while pregnant. I have weird dreams already and being pregnant just made them weirder. I had a reoccuring dream that when my son was born, he fit in my pocket and I had to carry him around like that (boy was that wrong as my son is huuuuuuge!) I also had lots of dreams like jaydensmom, where i'd do drugs or drink and then say oops forgot I was pregnant. The best was when I was about 4 months along and I had a regular dream about my son and what he looked like. I told hubby about it and my son does look exactly how I dreamed he would!
|

User Profile
replied October 1st, 2005
Supporter
Crazy Dreams
I think it definitely has to do with negative energy, stress, self doubt etc...
When you're pregnant you tend to worry way more...It's hard not to.
I remember having really crazy dreams while pregnant as well as after giving birth. It fades in time though... At least with me it has.
|

replied October 5th, 2005
Experienced User
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i had so many weird dreams while pregnant. I have weird dreams already and being pregnant just made them weirder. I had a reoccuring dream that when my son was born, he fit in my pocket and I had to carry him around like that (boy was that wrong as my son is huuuuuuge!) I also had lots of dreams like jaydensmom, where i'd do drugs or drink and then say oops forgot I was pregnant. The best was when I was about 4 months along and I had a regular dream about my son and what he looked like. I told hubby about it and my son does look exactly how I dreamed he would!

lmao that is sooo funny the way you put it...He fit in your pocket and you had to carry him around like that lol.
Ya I really think my son will end up looking how I dreamed he would. But who knows....
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...