Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
A week ago my Dr. Put me on 10 mg of lexapro. Does it help? And how long before you saw results? And will it stop me from doubting my fiance'? I asked my Dr. About me and my fiance' and he asked what our relationship was like before all this started and I told him it was great, and it was. But now I don't know if I need to be with him or even if I want to. My Dr. Said that he believes its the depression/anxiety causing it. But i'm so confused. My fiance' knows that we're gonna work out, but I don't. So will the lexapro stop the doubts?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper young Girl
|

replied December 6th, 2005
I also recently started taking lexapro a month ago. Everyone feels the effects of the medication differently. Luckily for me, it was clear that I had a chemical imbalance and the medication helped right away. The first week, I was drowsy and miserable, but I stuck it through and now I can say I feel normal. I've been having problems in my 4 year relationship as well. The medication has helped my emotions stay balanced. So for example, in a certain situation, I will react a lot more calm and rationally than when I wasn't on medication. I am a lot less bothered by silly small things. My boyfriend and I were doing very well, but now i'm having doubts again, and I don't think it has anything to do with the medication anymore...I think it's us.

In my opinion, if the medication is effective, it will assist in you getting a handle of your emotions and probably think a lot more clearly. Hope this helps
|

replied January 6th, 2008
i was also recently perscribed lexapro but im curious if you can get high off it? does anyone know if you can?
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
snwboard4evr wrote:
i was also recently perscribed lexapro but im curious if you can get high off it? does anyone know if you can?

no. you cant. and it wouldnt be a good idea to even try that.
|

replied January 7th, 2008
how come? what could happen?
|

Patsys
could anyone tell me the syptom of antidepressant being to strong or if its not strong enough
|

Especially eHealthy
snwboard4evr wrote:
how come? what could happen?

lexapro is a medication made to HELP YOU
NOT get you high or stoned

you could OVERDOSE and DIE
|

ohhh ok well just to let you know you cant get high off it...nd btw..xanax is also a medication that is made to HELP YOU nd you CAN get high or stoned off it!
|

Patsys
i'm not wanting to get high or od i just want to know the side effect
|

i dont knwo any symptoms or side effects..sorry buddy
|

Patsys
thanks , the meds are EFFEXOR XR 150&37.5
|

User Profile
i took it for a while
i dont remember why i stopped
but dont stop cold turkey! that was the worst day of my life after i stopped

also to the person who asked if you can get high off it
if you take a lot of it, its like speed.

but you probably wont like the effects of it.
|

replied January 10th, 2008
why wut happens? do u get sick? cuz i took like 40mg of it when i was only supposed to take 5 nd i felt like puking
|

Patsys
i was just wondering you might have taken effexor not effexor xr it starts @ 37.5 and then goes up to 300
|

no i know its lexapro
|

replied January 21st, 2008
can u mix coke nd xanex??
|

|

|

Especially eHealthy
what are you trying to do? kill yourself
because if so
then yes
|

replied February 9th, 2008
noooo i was just askin and btw u can mix them!! nd its pretty good!!
|