Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

a Little Soon, But Couldn't Help It...

I don't know if i'm pregnant yet, but all the signs are pointing that way. Of course, I couldn't help but think of baby names. What do you think of these:
for a boy:
jaden michael....I've always liked jaden and michael would be the daddy's name. :)

for a girl:
since the baby would be half asian, I was thinking mayumi. I don't know about a middle name though. What do you think?

I also like these names for a girl:
keiko(japanese), austin, serena, zoey, and akyra.

I have always loved the name zachary for a little boy, just don't know about a middle name.

What do you think of those names, any ideas for me? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 11th, 2005
I love jaden michael.

What about...
Zachary lee
zachary cole
zachary michael
zachary nathaniel

i like the name kieko.
|

replied October 23rd, 2005
Re Middle Name For Zachary
My youngest ...... Soon to be middle is zachery isaiah it hink I goes good together
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
My daughter is half filipino(asian), here are some filipino names we looked at..............

Rowena...................................R omel
lizel..................................... ...Angelito
mayan..................................... .Pepito
baby...................................... ..Raoul
amaya..................................... .Rowell
frowelle.................................. ...Bayani
kai....................................... ......Amador

this is what I could think of but there is more try mixing names, my daughter first name
elisa jade

hope that helps
|

Re: a Little Soon, But Couldn't Help It...
sweetmac wrote:
i don't know if i'm pregnant yet, but all the signs are pointing that way. Of course, I couldn't help but think of baby names. What do you think of these:
for a boy:
jaden michael....I've always liked jaden and michael would be the daddy's name. :)

for a girl:
since the baby would be half asian, I was thinking mayumi. I don't know about a middle name though. What do you think?

I also like these names for a girl:
keiko(japanese), austin, serena, zoey, and akyra.

I have always loved the name zachary for a little boy, just don't know about a middle name.

What do you think of those names, any ideas for me? Thanks

i like akyra for the girl, and how about zachary isaiah? I like it! :d
|

User Profile
replied October 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Mailynn (may-lin)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...