:oops: well for those that remember me-- I come back with not so great news---- I went to surgery friday for an ectopic pregnancy.... The dr found the mass on weds.... Sent me to the hosp for a repeat u/s and sure enuff it was ....... So he did emergency surgery friday at 8pm at night--- the baby was not the only thing that they found in the tube--- there was a large mass that was in the ovary..... Between the 2 --- the tube was errupting so they had to do surgery right away--- they was able to save the tube and ovary (yay! For having a good dr!!) they also found more once they was inside--- the left ovary had a large cyst in it--- *they lanced it* and the uterus had adhesions consistant with endometreosis..... Ops I know I didnt spell that right! Lol.... So all in all--- what a day! I am just glad that it is over and I am on my road to recovery-- so thats why I havent been here posting alot lately--- but I am back to feeling like sitting up--- so you are going to see alot more of me around here!!! :roll: you poor souls! Lol

thanks alot for just listening!!

Misty
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....