Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Mid Back Pain And Numbness On Right Side

Mid back pain and numbness on right side

hi, my name is shawn I am a 34 year old family man and about 10 years ago was in an a fight and took a couple direct hits to the kidneys. First problems were my liver is then it moved to were my kidney is and if I eat to much I still get a pain in my liver but no numbness.

. About a week after that I started feeling a pain in my mid right front at the bottom of my rib cage after have a few beers were I think my liver would be. I didn’t think to much about it but the pain persisted. After a few years the pain moved from the front to my mid back and numbness were I think my kinney would be. I do still get a little tingly in the front but not nearly as bad as it used to be. I have been looking on the internet and have found only one other person who has the same symptoms [link removed] that I do but I cannot find her to ask here any more questions. I can not believe the we are the only two people in the world that have taken some hit to the back that this is happening to. I am looking for some explanation or diagnosis for my problem. If you have any questions let me know and if you don’t have any answers but you know someone who does please pass it on.

[link removed]
please read this link this lady has the same symptoms I do and because of her accident her kidney is not functioning properly.
From the symptoms I have and the other lady has does it sound like something specific?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 7th, 2005
Pain And Numbness....kidney
Hey, it's been a year of similar problems for me. Right down to the part that the pain and numbness was psychosomatic and was offered psychiatric help. Last week my Dr. Finally gave into my whining after mri's and ct scans and ultrasounds were pretty normal and finally he ordered an mra...Nutcracker syndrome...Compression of left renal vein or artery...Not much on the subject here though. Mind you, I had a liver biopsy with no local or gen anesthesia in august bec liver counts were elevated off and on with no findings. So hang in there and good luck ...I just keep praying I make to the cure since nobody else s making much of an effort for me. The numbness got better with iron supplements.

Lisa
|

User Profile
replied September 2nd, 2011
I have the same right side number around the liver and ribcage area. It seems to be getting more numb tho and my doctor absolutely doesnt care. I live in Ga
I was diagnosed with bladder infection back in may cudnt take the meds but my doctor told me my urinalysis revealed the bladder infection was gone but i had leukocytes in my urine. He said no big deal...and recommended absolutely nothing for me. Doctors arent always the best sources of trust nowadays. I just pray that GOD can help because the doctor sure doesnt ....
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...