Medical Questions > Cancer > Leukemia Forum

2 Lumps On Neck And Cbc Test

Hello, I hava a 11 yr old daughter (taylor) who has for a few months had 3 lumps on her left neck. Had blood test done 8-5-05 wbc was 3.9 and lymph was 61%, abs neut .9, also other wbcwere high. Dr filed blood test and never called me. Last week took her back she was getting another cold and neck lumps swollen again, he told me she is really sick, have appt tomorrow @ ucsf. What do you think this means and what will they do? This is all new to me and I have been doing some research online but does not sound good :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Plese if you are able--let us know what is wrong. I really dont know, but im sorry dont sound good. Do you know jesus?? I would pray with every thing you got.

In the name of jesus--god hear our prayers. Thak you god
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...