Hello, I hope you can help me.

3/4 weeks ago (august 23rd) I started suffering from a headache this came after a trip to the theme park (did not hit my head anywhere however I did feel some pressure going to the head while on one of the rides) I did drive for 7 hours and was tired. I dont have a history of headaches either.

The symptoms are pain/pressure around my eyes, forehead, and all my head. When I sit in a car and it goes around the corner I can feel pressure around my head. Occasional pain going through my head, pain in my cheeks. Plus pain on the top of my head comes and goes. Theres also pain on the neck and when I move my head forwards and backwards the pain increases around my eyes and dizzyness. Eye test done np there.

I've done a full course of antibiotic's, co-codamol and paramax tablets. The only medicine which has helped me are paramax tablets.

Does anyone have any advice?

Many thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....