Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Break~up *not Takin It 2 Easy*

Hey everyone! On tuesday I finally broke down & broke up with my bf of 8 months, it was hard. I finally realized I deserved better cause he had been yellin, callin me names, then apologizing for the longest time..It was getting old. I was like hey this isn't even love anymore. Well I got with someone else, he's 20..I care about him a lot, we've been friends for about a year or more now. He treats me great, i've seen how he's treated his past girlfriends, like princesses. That's how he's been treating me for the past 4 days. I love it, but my ex, is taking our break up soo hard..I still love him & always will cause we went through a lot of things together. He asks me out every day & crys to me about how much he loves me, how he realized he messed up & how he gonna make it up to me. Well, next sat. Is my b-day & homecoming..I'm still going to homecoming with my ex *long story* so that means i'll be spending my b-day with him..It's going to be soooo hard. Last night he called me & my bf was here & he was tellin me that he was going to get all these gangs after my bf to kill him & he was gonna do this to him, and he was ripping my head off about how stupid I was & then his best friend gets on there & starts yellin at me, then hangs up. Well I talk to him again at like 3 after my bf leaves & he was trying to be all sweet saying he wasn't going to do anything & that he loves me...I can't stand it. I love my ex, trust me, I will until the day I die. But what should I do? Should I stay with the guy now, or go back?? Deep down inside I do miss him..But i'm not going to put up with him yellin & threatin my bf
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Hey I think you should give him a chance .My guy used to be the same he wa salays yelling and going crazy over simple things but then I think if he doesnt care hell just say watever let her live her life but he cares thats why he wastes his time trying to get something to you but by yelling its k better than having a guy down at your feet yes ma whatever you say I find it better when a guy acts all like a man n all anyway now iam married and its amazin I think cause you love him you shud give him a chance then if u dont like it tell him to !**@! off
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Hey I think you should give him a chance .My guy used to be the same he wa salays yelling and going crazy over simple things but then I think if he doesnt care hell just say watever let her live her life but he cares thats why he wastes his time trying to get something to you but by yelling its k better than having a guy down at your feet yes ma whatever you say I find it better when a guy acts all like a man n all anyway now iam married and its amazin I think cause you love him you shud give him a chance then if u dont like it tell him to !**@! off
|