Okay, so I feel like I have a very bad cold and there are these to weird holes on the roof of my mouth that im pretty sure have never been there before and I went to the bar last night and the whole time I had noo voice it was so weird. So I went to the docter this morning and he was pretty much not interested in what was wrong with me at all he was in such a rush to just leave, a ccomplete jerk you woulda had to be there... He didnt even seem like a real doctor at all.. One look at these holes and he said I have strep throat... "severe strep throat" no swab test no "what are your oter symptoms" notthing!Okay bye he wrote for some penicilin. I got home and realized that I am almost certain this isnt strep throat I have had it before my throat doesnt hurt........ Just the roof of my mouth and I am snezying every second and I feel like crap.... Does anyone know what these holes are??? Also I feel like I am getting an ear infection... Please help
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These holes are aphthous ulcers which are common in febrile condition. Topical triamcinolone helps in getting rid of these holes.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gland Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.