Hi everyone,
12 years of bulmia , I keep thinking, I cant wake up another year like this,
i have tried councellers ,healings ect ,really it boils down to actually stopping yourself ,really it is only me who can stop the bp's.
After having it for so long it changes ,first it starts out as a tool for weight loss,and then it gets you hooked, then it becomes you friend,then as it feels like now is an excuse not to live life in the way you should!
I am rambling had a f.I.N.E day!!
Does anyone know the meaning of fine??
Xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Experienced User
Sorry to hear that things are hard for you right now. Recovery is really possible. It is hard work, and takes a lot of determination. For years I didn't believe in recovery, not for me anyhow, but the past year and a half, my recovery has changed completely. My outlook on life has never been more promising.

And yes, I know the meaning of fine. Apparently, it was aa who first came up with the definition.

Hang in there!
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Hi irishamethyst, thanks I was having a bad few days.
It really is ,everyday, reminding yourself where you have came and that you have to work on it.
Reading your posts ,is quite inspiring to know that recovary is possible and I do believe it is!!!
Love and thanksxxxx
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Experienced User
I agree. I think that sometimes it's important to look back on how you've changed so far, to realise the progress that you have already made. That is what has kept me going in the past.
|
Must Read
Anorexia nervosa is one of several eating disorders. But what is anorexia exactly and who does it affect? Get anorexia basics and facts in this short intro....
Although doctors don't the exact causes of anorexia, there are a few factors that put certain people at risk of developing the condition. Click here for more....
What are the most common signs of anorexia? We list the physical and behavioral symptoms of anorexia here and outline when to seek help....