I am 18 years old and I think I might be gay. Does that mean i'm evil?!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Homosexuality
Why do you think you are gay?
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Listen Bro,
Your not evel, dont think that, being gay is part of what makes up what we are, dont let anyone put you down.
|

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
No you are not evil!
|

replied May 10th, 2006
Evil
Hi forbsey being gay does not make you evil. I see on your post that you are 18 and that you live in glasgow. I live in glasgow and there are some ppl about there that give gay ppl a hard time the same as anywhere in the world. But if you love the person you are with be it a man or a women please do not let other ppl run or dictate how your life should be run if you wish to reply to me my email address is there okay all the best to you
|

replied May 13th, 2006
No No
Hi forbsey,
i am originally from glasgow, living overseas and I am at the molement trying to figure out my sexuality.
I know about (what will the neighbours say) attitude in glasgow and pull your self together attitude.
You are certainllly not evil for being gay, infact I feel it takes alot of courage to be who you are, and be true to yourself!!!
Love
|

replied April 25th, 2007
dont listen to people like [trewq].....there just ignorant....
|

replied April 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Being Gay Is Not Evil!
Hi!

Being gay is absolutely not evil, and ignore trewq. He is probably just uncomfortable with his own sexuality. Being gay clearly won't make you retarded.

Being gay is as normal as you skin color. Or your eye color. It's just another part of you.

I reported trewq to an admin so he can be dealt with properly.
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Re: Being Gay Is Not Evil!
Eiri wrote:
Hi!

Being gay is absolutely not evil, and ignore trewq. He is probably just uncomfortable with his own sexuality. Being gay clearly won't make you retarded.

Being gay is as normal as you skin color. Or your eye color. It's just another part of you.

I reported trewq to an admin so he can be dealt with properly.

Listen to Eiri...she is right!
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Re: Homosexuality
alphablu82 wrote:
Why do you think you are gay?

The question should be why do you think its evil to be gay NOT why do you think your gay... Rolling Eyes Gay is good...don't listen to any one who putts you down, they are just insecure with them self. voices
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2008
Whoever is telling you, you are evil tell them to bug off! Being gay is NOT evil. It's truly medical and there's something in your DNA or whatever that triggers it! Tell them people to bugger off and leave you alone! You're not evil so stand strong!
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2008
Community Volunteer
BE PROUD 2 B GAY!
RIGHT ON!SmileSmileSmile voices respect respect respect respect respect 2thumbs 2thumbs 2thumbs 2thumbs 2thumbs 2thumbs 2thumbs
|
Quick Reply