Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Need Having Baby Advice...

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 18...We're deeply in love with each other. We both want a baby. Soon...By the time I have it I be out of school, only thing I have to walk across the stage big. I have things I worry about... My mamaw says she dont want any little ones running around...But I want one its my choice...She is old I want her see it grow up as much as possible...Shes like 57....And have highblood pressure you never know....Me and my borfirend are going to get married he has give me a promise ring...And also to say something it was love at first sight...We going to get married when I get out of school so we can have a honeymood...Im also worry if my mamaw would keep me from my bf from seeing him at all can she do that? It wouldnt be right....Im worried about my bf family....I want a baby so bad...Then I also thing see I have seziure there test on me....Can they still test on me? My man has a good paying job...While im big he would save up money if thats not enough I would get a easy job...To put in my bank for my baby....I want the best for my baby....We really want one....He talks about it more than me....We are going to be together forever....But I need to know some elses opion sorry for the typo and mess up topic I was typing fast sorry....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Dont rush it hun.If you two really love each other wait until after you get out of school to start planning a family.A honeymoon wouldnt be much of a honeymoon with a baby on the way or already here.I suggest getting your lives started together outside of school first and then having a baby.Thats just my opinion though.Youll do what you want but be smart about it.Your young you have time to start a family.Best wishes in whatever you decide.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...