Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

What Do These Symptoms Mean? Preterm Labor Or Not

Hello I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what these symptoms mean, lower back pain, pelvic bone aches, headaches and tightening of the stomache. I've had this all day and have felt like crap all day too, its like I can't get comfortable for nothing, i'm also having more vaginal discharge lately, I went to the dr 3 days ago but she just listened to the baby's heartbeat, am I worrying about nothing. Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2005
Community Volunteer
How far along are you?
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Experienced User
I have the same thing hun n im 31w4d n I went to the doc on thursday...N all they did was listen to the heart beat again to...Im not sure wha mine is...Its my first so I dont no much about the mucus plug.. Or when it should fall out or nething so...But now I know its not just me lol...But r u further along then me?
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Re: What Do These Symptoms Mean? Preterm Labor Or Not
alexis2004 wrote:
hello I was hoping someone would be able to tell me what these symptoms mean, lower back pain, pelvic bone aches, headaches and tightening of the stomache. I've had this all day and have felt like crap all day too, its like I can't get comfortable for nothing, i'm also having more vaginal discharge lately, I went to the dr 3 days ago but she just listened to the baby's heartbeat, am I worrying about nothing. Please help

yeah how far are you? I am 36 weeks and I have the same thing. I am also 2and 1/2 cm dilated.

Are you dilated? To me it sounds like were in the same boat. You need to time how far apart you contractions are. If you dont know how, it is from the end of tighting in your stomache to the beging. Belive me you will know when it happens.
|

replied September 20th, 2005
Hello, i'm back sorry I took so long i'm now 32 weeks and today i've been feeling miserable my right ankle is hurting bad like its sweeling up but the left one isn't and right now I think i'm having contractions my stomach is keeps getting very tight, what should I do?
|

replied September 20th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Labor And Delevery
Honestly I would go to the labor and delevery. It never hurts to find out. Better safe than sorry I say now. Yeah my feet are so big it is misserable. I have been sick for four days myself I want to do all this stuff in the house but I just get so nauseated.
|

replied January 25th, 2009
im 32 weeks and feel horribile
hey, im 19 32 weeks and latley have been feeling horribile, my stomach is tight but it dosant feel like a contratcion becasue it lasts all day, i cant sleep and my back and head have been killing me, im scared that i may be having the baby early but i cant tell if i have any signs becasue im not sure what a contraction feels like. i have a dr apoment in 2 days, so should i wait and ask her, i also think the baby droped but again im not sure , im a single mom the father left me and im really scared, i have no one to talk about this with and just need peoples advice on what to do. please help
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...