I started taking the pill about a week ago. Before I started taking it I thought I might be pregnant. But then I got my period so I started taking the pill. But ive been feeling real sick in the morning and was puking yesterday and I never puke.. My boobs hurt and they usually only do right before my period.Could this mean.. I might be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Call a Doc!!
If I were you I would take a test asap! Because if you are you need to get off the bc pills. It may also be just getting on the pill. But nausea and vomiting are not normal side effects of bc pills. If that is what is causing the vomiting you need to get new pills. Either way you need to take a test asap then consult a doctor on your symtoms either + or -. Gl I will be praying for you.
|

Experienced User
Re: Call a Doc!!
lisaboo wrote:
if I were you I would take a test asap! Because if you are you need to get off the bc pills. It may also be just getting on the pill. But nausea and vomiting are not normal side effects of bc pills. If that is what is causing the vomiting you need to get new pills. Either way you need to take a test asap then consult a doctor on your symtoms either + or -. Gl I will be praying for you.

thank you so much!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
You should probably test and stop taking the pill untill you find out for sure what it is....
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...