Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Phentermine Is Effective Weight Loss Drug, Best Deals At Onl

I used to use phentermine/adipex a couple of years ago for weight loss. This weight loss medication is the best on the market. I eneded up losing about 35 to 40 pounds altogether over a 6 month period. I had so much energy daily. I have since stopped taking the medication because I was losing too much weight and my family was freaking out telling me how bad I was starting to look. However, I have only gained about 10 pounds max since then and thats because i've just been eating whatever and whenever I wanted too. Therefore, i'm thinking about going back on the phentermine to lose these 10 pounds and maybe a little bit more. Anyway, it's a great weight loss medication. The only bad thing about it is you have to get it from a doctor. You can't buy it over the counter unfortunately. Good luck everyone!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 21st, 2009
Be Careful
I was on a doctor's assisted diet for 3 months and he prescribed phentermine for me and it made me lose 20lbs. But 2 months after getting off of the daily pill I was diagnosed with Cushing's Disease. It is a disease that attacks the hormonal glands and they found I had a benign tumor on my adrenal gland and had to go through life threatening surgery in order to remove the tumor and the gland. Just be careful with the phentermine because it contains steroids and that's what causes Cushing's. Cushing's effects 1 in 4 million people over the age of 35 and I was only 21 when I got it. The only thing the doctors could link my disease to was the phentermine.
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
use of phentermine linked to cushings disease?
ive been taking phentermine for about a year on and off i lost about 40 lbs,but for the past few months ive been very emotional, depressed, exhausted and its becoming very hard to keep the weight off especially in the mid section. also my muscles are in a lot of pain all the time,my lower back hurts so bad when i wake up in the morning i can barely get out of bed and im only 25.does anyone think my problems could be related to phentermine.
|

replied May 7th, 2010
I didn't know about the phentermine but yes I'm taking Hoodia diet pills to lose weight. I was fat for a long period of time in my opinion. I have succeeded in shedding almost all of my excess weight. The secret to quick and easy weight loss is that you have to change your lifestyle. If you want to drop weight permanently you have to live a healthier life. I am very happy from my weight loss plan. I have lost 5 pound without changing my food habit by taking Hoodia diet pills with exercise which help me lot for my weight loss in a healthy way. These make you lose weight without dieting.
|

replied May 11th, 2010
Permanent weight loss takes time and effort. It requires focus and a lifelong commitment.Anyone can lose weight as long as they burn more than they eat... no matter what they eat.Thanks for the recommendation.
|

replied December 13th, 2013
if a person is over weight or fatty then there could be more changes of health problem which can be avoid by taking effective Phentermine Diet Pills.It is best source to reduce weight and can buy from online.
|