Can anyone help me figure out what wrong...Ok im still on my period but im having weird feelings in the stomach like somethings pushing or stretching. And my boobs are getting somewhat noticeably bigger. ..Im just confused on what could be happening. :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 16th, 2005
Experienced User
Well how is your period, is it normal? I would suggest waiting until it goes away then if you still feel weird take a test. You can still get a period when you get preggo. If you are spotting it may possably be implantation spotting. I would just wait it out if I were you. I know thats tough. Believe me I know :roll:
|

Experienced User
I personally dont think they would be getting bigger this early if you were pregnant,

i didnt notice mine getting bigger til like the 10th week or something.

Seriously come on, you wouldnt notice that early.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Different
Actually that not always true. That is one of the signs that lead me to find out I was pregnant. Like my boobs were really sore and I started wakeing up at three and four every morning. I didnt understand I also didnt think I was pregnant cause I was told I would never be a mother. But it continued for another week and so I took a test and I was pregnant. So in my case it did happen to me. But honestly they were nothing like what I have now so I think your right about them not getting bigger bc mine didnt get bigger till I was 3 months pregnant. But man were they sore.
|

Well
Umm my period is light..And then one morning I wake up its somewhat heavy. And itll go away completely for like 3 days and come right back...Liek its not regulated. Im so worried though. I dont exactly want to be pregnant. Im too young. Wow. Yeah. So.. Thank you guys so much!!
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Experienced User
Yea um if you remember she said her boobs were bigger, not that they were sore.
I dont think you'd notice them getting bigger that quickly.
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Blah
Yeah I mean..Not reallly big enough to even notice at all but I have noticed within the last few days...My nipples are slightly tender to the touch around them. But ugh,....I understand theres other things then my boobs to be noticing. My peroiod is still acting strange though. It went away for like 3 days and then today it came back pretty heavy again. Anyways...Thank you guys for all your help.
|

replied October 13th, 2005
miss_kellieanne wrote:
i personally dont think they would be getting bigger this early if you were pregnant,

i didnt notice mine getting bigger til like the 10th week or something.

Seriously come on, you wouldnt notice that early.

yes u would notice it. I am in my ninth week and I realized that they were bigger in the 7th week.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...