User Profile
Ok first off, i'm gonna say, I don't know if i'm pregnant, I haven't tested yet. But the question I have is, could this pressure i've been feeling sometimes be from being pregnant? I'll explain...Twice now my bf has been leaning on my belly (in two different ways) and both times i've felt this same sorta pressure in my belly that i've never felt when someone's been leaning on me before.... So... Any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

- v
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 16th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Oh by the way... I'm 10 days late (roughly) so yeah.. Just thought i'd add that little tid bit. Lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Like an uncomfortable pressure feeling?? Like get off now!! Do you have any other symptoms--except loss of mensus??

Possible--quite possible
|

Experienced User
Oh vienna :)

just test and then you'll know!!!!!!!!

Let me know how you go ok hunni?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It's like an uncomfortable pressure. As for other symptoms....Occasional headaches (nothing too bad), tired a lot, and i've been having crazy mood changes (not every day, just once in a while)
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Oh and sore back too. Lower back... An occasional breast pains. I think that's about it. Lol
|

Experienced User
Long time no chat....I would get tested.....Short but sweet...Let me know how it turns out kk
jen
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Did I miss something v?!?!

Haha, umm you should test!!! The pressure could be bloating or something..
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Haha yeah jenna, I didn't post on our boards but here first... And of course i'll let u all know when I test. It's gonna have to be next week though cuz I don't get paid til thursday
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
justacanadiangirl wrote:
it's like an uncomfortable pressure. As for other symptoms....Occasional headaches (nothing too bad), tired a lot, and i've been having crazy mood changes (not every day, just once in a while)

oh and did I mention the random crying...? Lol that part really sucks.
|

replied September 17th, 2005
Hey this pressure thing is it normal? I mean I have it too it doesnt feel like cramps sometimes it kinda hurts but not really and its constant!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's what i'm asking too. I wanna know if it's normal and stuff. It doesn't really hurt it's just uncomfortable. And it's not constant, like I can always feel a little bit of pressure, but the one i'm talking about is more pressure from my bf laying on my stomach.
|

Hey , yea I know what ur talking about its like the presure stays...My boyfriend layed on my tummy the other day too when we were watching tv it felt so weird I wanted to push him off of me...I dont know hun whats goin on! Hope some one does though! Good luck****shawna
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hehe yeah I wanted to shove jay (my bf) off. Lol but I didn't I just shifted and it was a little better. But its still there. Especially when i'm sleeping on my back and I breathe all out. Then I can really feel it. Good luck to u too! Let me know what u find out.

- vee
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I'm not answering you cause you didn't post on castle first or tell me during one of our msn chats! :p
|

Experienced User
Hmmmm
|

Extremely eHealthy
Castle? Just curious.

Hi blaze, all

i think she is talking about the swollen feelings we get from feeling something in there bigger than normal or swelled up. That is what I have felt the whole time, I mean even from the very beginning. This preg is so different, but I remember feeling the same feeling in my uterus the last times though. If you can still lay on your stomach you would feel it every time you did.

I think shes preg.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
V. Knows i'm just playing with her. Lol

v, take a test! It's the best I can say!

Luv ya!
|

Experienced User
Hey you know,

i get that exact feeling of pressure in my stomach like about a week before im due, so that could be what it is.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i'm not answering you cause you didn't post on castle first or tell me during one of our msn chats! :p

oh jess i'm hurt! :cry: i'm soooooorrrrryyyyy!!!! *hugs* love ya.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...