Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Appt Went Well!! Just a Little Prego

My appt was awsome. They did an ultra sound and determinded that I was between 5-6 weeks and that I was die around the 19th of may. I have an appt on the 29th to do another ultra sounc. Isn't it exciting!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Wonderful---that is great news. Do you have u/s pics?? Can you get them to the computer??

God bless
|

Experienced User
They said next visit they would give us pictures. It was just a quick visit today. They just wanted to determine how far I was. I am excited to see the u/s pictures though. Ill make sure to post a picture for everyone to see.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Congrats
Oh please do. I am so happy for you. I cant wait to see pic of your baby.. Congrats
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...