I'm 5 months and am not even big yet, I look at other pictures of girls the same month as me, and it's obvious they're pregnant.

Is something wrong!?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 11th, 2005
No nothing is wrong with you ,everybody bodies are differnet,, I guess your just not showing alot.
|

replied September 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
My doctor says it's fine, he says everything looks awesome and some women my size won't get very big until they're around their 6th or 7th month.

It feels really, unhealthy? I guess is the word?

But he swears my time will come, it just makes me wonder a bit.
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Aww, don't worry about it...Soon you'll be huge and won't be able to wait until you're back to where you are now. :) congrats on your pregnancy.
|

Girl, I felt the same way. Most likely, you'll be like me and get all huge your sixth and seventh month. Then you'll miss your tiny belly! Be patient, it's coming!!!!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Nothings wrong, and a doctor would know that, if you can't trust your doctor, then i'd get a knew one.
But anyways, yeah some girls look about 18 weeks going into labor lol.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Some people don't show that much....
|

Belly
Seriously---as long as your doctor confirms that everything is okay, don't worry!!! Consider yourself lucky that you will only have to deal with the big belly for a shorter amount of time than others. Smile!!!
|

Were you underweight before you concieved?You sound totally normal to me.Your tiny little bundle of joy only weighs about 1 lb. Right now and is about 12 inch. Long so don't worry if you aren't showing as much as other women. Most women won't start gaining the weight until the later months of pregnancy.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I've lost 10lbs since i've been pregnant. My normal weight is 120 and i'm 5'9
|

replied September 13th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ahh your tiny to begin with. I'm 5'9, and the normal weight for us is 135-170. I think that you'll be alright, just as long as your doc said it's okay!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...