Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Problem With Urine Could Be Lack of Vitamins?

Hi,

i recently noticed that sometimes my urine has a really strong smell to it, I collected some into an empty plastic coke container, it had the same noticible strong smell, was quite dark yellow/orange and I could see a fair amount of white pieces in it. When settled there was a mass at the bottom of what I would describe as looking like small bits of curdled milk or a whiteish coloured sludgei. Havn't visited my doctor yet as I want to know if there is a normal explanation for this type of thing such as deficiancy in the diet or too much / not enough of something in my diet. Any help would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 30th, 2003
Deleted
|

replied December 3rd, 2003
The white deposits may be calcium deposits, such as when kidney stones are being passed. Or, you may have some sort of infection. Go to the doctor to get a physical.
|

replied March 29th, 2004
Hmmm
I would say if it was only the darker color, unabsorbed vitamins passing through. (even the white stuff "could be calcium from the tablet fillers)

i would use a liquid vitamin.

but I would not mess around with white stuff in my urine. Go to the doctor!!!!
|

replied March 31st, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
You have probably gone to the doctor by now since it has been over four months since the original post. But, it could be many different things. It could have absolutely nothing to do with vitamins. It could simply be toxins in your body that are being flushed out, or it could be some kind of an infection. If you are still having this problem, please go to your doctor.
|
Quick Reply