Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Introductions Forum

Sex 1 Hour After Masturbation

I masturbated and came. One hour later, I had sex with this girl. No pre-cum whatsoever (besides, it was only in for ten seconds and I was pushing and pulling for 10 seconds or less). Could this get her pregnant? Well, she just had her period. I just wanna make sure if it's possible
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Kittykatus
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Of course its possible
|

Experienced User
Were you protected? If not then yes hunny, it's possible that she could get pregnant.
|

Yes honey...You can~ I had a friend get pregnant off of pre-cum
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wear a Raincoat Next Time
Also, you may think there was no precum, but there always is a little, just one of natures ways to keep you guessing.
|

replied October 24th, 2005
Re: Unsafe Sex
yes, if you didn't use protection she could be pregnant as women can experience "periods" even after they have fallen pregnant ......But not only that you also have to think about the possibility that you may have contracted an sti - sexually transmitted infection or given her one if you have had unprotected sex in the past with other people. Protection should always be used.
|

replied July 17th, 2011
HI
Hi, did ur gf really pregnant after that case?
|

User Profile
replied July 18th, 2011
There is only a 30% chance a woman gets pregnant when she is at her most fertile anyway, its not common law, so having unprotected sex "once" wont guarantee a pregnancy as i once thought or as movies and TV portray (you have sex for five seconds than bam pregnancy)
i would say she isnt but thats just me, having had the same experiences in the past with negative tests and periods on time, i think you might be in the clear but its Murphy's law, when you want a baby there are people saying "be patient it takes time"
but when you do not want a baby, everyone is telling you that "oh no your GF is pregnant"
|
Tags: sex, pregnant, period
Quick Reply