If I wanted to take a hpt, and i've been spotting for about 2 weeks now, what would be the best test to take if I want to take it tomorrow morning?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
First Response
First responce.
|

Experienced User
I have always heard that first response was a good one, then the other day I was doing some reading on the internet, and it said that it doesn't matter the brand cause they all have the same sensitivity?? I don't know, but if you are more than a week late, then it really shouldn't matter.
|

Experienced User
Okay, thank you.. Very much... Because i'm stil worried im pregnant :( i'll let ya guys know on monday. (i use the computer at work.)

hehe thanks!
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey, I took 2 hpt's ( first response) and they came out neg. Im still going to the doctors on the 22nd to get another one. I'm still convinced that I might be prego... I kinda wish I was because I have other problems with my body like bleeding. So i'm just hopeing its due to being pregnant, not with anything else. But thats not what it looks like . :(
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Praying For You
Dont give up just yet. Just keep praying and you will see. If that is what god wants then that is what will happen and atleast if your not then you can try again
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...