I definitely think this should have it's own category as we have all experienced and will continue to experience the loss of loved ones and dealing with the grief and the healing process which follows. I just lost my cousin, and best friend, 4 months ago and it has been the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. I feel so alone and that nobody understands what im going through. The feeling of depression, regret, guilt, sadness...And so much more. It would be nice to have a section on grief so that we can all express our emotions and know that we're not alone in this. I miss her so much and I feel like everytime I talk to people about it they brush it off their shoulders because they dont know how it feels to be in this position. I would really like to talk to people who have gone through this pain so that I know im not alone, because right now, I feel like I am. Especially with the holidays approaching, it's going to be so hard. Thanksgiving was horrible, her birthday is on december 3rd, and then christmas. I dont know how im going to make it....I hope someone out there understands...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 15th, 2003
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I know how you feel, I lost my mom on november 15th, 2003. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through in my life.

Babyblues03
|

replied December 15th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
I lost my grandmother (my mom~she raised me) on september 3rd, 2003...I know how you are feeling also. I keep crying, while trying to keep cheery for my 3 little ones. It is so hard, and it always seems like someone is telling me to get over it...Except when i'm in here. I love you all so much!

Crying or Very sad jennifer Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile