Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Third Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Boob(s) Leaking When You Were About 5 Months Pregnant?

Hey thought i'd ask you girls since you are in 3rd trimester already I am like 4 days off of 5 months pregnant and my boobs been leaking a clear liquid off and on and was wondering if maybe you could give me advice as to what it could be. My gram and my mom told me it's from being pregnant and it's nothing to worry about then I called my gynos office but they haven't called me back yet (left message on machine), any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Re: Boob(s) Leaking When You Were About 5 Months Pregnant?
nicknack wrote:
hey thought i'd ask you girls since you are in 3rd trimester already I am like 4 days off of 5 months pregnant and my boobs been leaking a clear liquid off and on and was wondering if maybe you could give me advice as to what it could be. My gram and my mom told me it's from being pregnant and it's nothing to worry about then I called my gynos office but they haven't called me back yet (left message on machine), any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I am 31 weeks along now and yes mine are leaking too its called collustrum and its totally normal dont worry it will be the babies first milk.
|

replied September 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Pinkangel

thanks for getting back to me....My gynos office called me back and I was told it's that word which is what you said. But it's really only been my right boob, haven't noticed left boob leaking at all. It left some spots on my bed sheets went to use 409 to get rid of it because i'm out of comet....Or not comet, I ran out of shout.
|

Extremely eHealthy
It is totally normal
|

Experienced User
I know but it's a pain in the butt, don't get me wrong I love being pregnant and wouldn't change it for the world but leaking stuff from my boobs is kinda driving me nuts. I can't wait to have my baby i'm so excited-me and my husband both but also because once I have my baby the Dr. Can give me something to dry up the milk so I won't leak. I always thought that leaking wouldn't happen 'til around 7-8 months pregnant.
|

replied July 14th, 2009
lactation in 5 to 6 months of pregnancy
well i am also 51/2 months pregnant and both of my boobs have been leaking but mostly my left i am very curious what is the medicine called that the doc can give to us when we have the baby to dry up the milk so that i wont leak anymore
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...