When the baby moves I feel a lot of pressure in my privates and lower part of my stomach and its painful is this normal im 39 wks. I feel like the baby is going to fall out sometimes.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Experienced User
If your 39 weeks...Ah yeah...You going to deliver any day.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
?
Once again it is me. I know how you feel I am only 35 wks though and as in a prier reply I am 3cm. The dr told me that alot of that presure is the baby moving down and also where I am dilating. So hopefully you are doing the same thing. I wish you luck
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Any Time Now....
Yep, that's normal.
I can't believe it, i've just posted a brand new topic, for the same reason- but i'm only 31 weeks. It's my second baby. The pressure from her little head is killing me!!!! And i'm having to urinate at least hourly.
I'm worried this means i'll have my baby too early, but i'm equally worried about having to put up with this for another 9 weeks !!!!!!

You are probably going to have your baby any second now !!! You lucky thing- and 39 weeks- he or she will be nice and healthy and ready to be born.I think the babies who stay "in" the longest are the happiest, and most contented- they find feeding easier, and their digestive systems are all well develooped so they have less trouble with colic and stuff.
My first was born at 36 weeks- she was an angry little person for a few weeks !!!!!!!

Good luck.
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
35wks
That makes me worry then. But I dont know you know there is nothing I can do about it she will come when she wants so maybe she will be ok. I hope so anyway. Well good luck to you!
|

replied September 8th, 2005
Baby
I am pregnant with my 2nd but when I was having my 1st I had pains like that in the 39th week he was born 1 day before the 40th week. Good luck :d
|

replied April 25th, 2010
uterus contracting at 13 weeks pregnant
im 13 weeks tomorrow and i keeo having a tightening sensation in my uterus and its slight cramps. it gets really hard for like 15 sec. and then goes to normal. butstarts back again like 2 or 3 minutes later depending on what im doing if im active not so much but if im relaxed its almost constant. whats this mean?! should i see my docter. no blood nothing like that. help!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...