Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Second Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Boobs Leaking When 4 Days Off of 5 Months Pregnant?

Hey I feel really funny asking this but I think my right boob is leaking I had my hand on my right boob because it felt funny to me and there was this clear liquid on my hand is thissomething to worry about? This is the 2nd time i've notcied this....And on my white shirt there ws a round yellow like stain so I took off that shirt and put a clean one on...It's only my right boob please let me know. If it continues or if I feel like my boobs leaking agai ntoday i'm gonan call my gyno in a lil bit. But it's not leaking now.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 10th, 2005
Experienced User
It's called colostrum.... It's totally fine and normal.

You'll be having it off and on from 5 months until birth. It's for the baby, and it's full of vitamins for them when they start to nurse :)
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Don't Worry....
That is your breast milk! Your body is just getting ready to feed your baby. Having only one boob leak is normal. Im 7 months and my left one leaks more than my right one. Believe, it's gonna get worse after time so you may want to start buying breast pads.
|

replied November 16th, 2005
Leaky
We're all leaking! Hahaha my boyfriend was sucking on my nipples the other day and said he got a mouthful. I am 4 1/2 mos. The situation made me feel weird. I get so bashful and imbarrassed when I think of all this womanly pregnant stuff!!
|

replied November 17th, 2005
Experienced User
Lol, preggo17wks, i'm afarid of the same thing. My husband is so excited because my boobs are going to get bigger and bigger but he not gonna be able to do anything but look and admire.
|

replied January 7th, 2006
Im Only 16 Weeks And Guess What!!!
I could not believe it my self ------ how ever its just opposite I cant keep my man away from me -----he just wants to taste it!!!!! (he wines) kinda weird I know. ------ men have the strangest reactions sometimes, well I guess we all do, especially here lately---lol.
|

replied January 13th, 2012
Pregnant and Leaking
Well Im four months pregnant, and I noticed a small little leaking on my right breast. It's totally normal I'm assuming.
|

replied February 1st, 2012
I am 18 and 1/2 weeks pregnant and I've noticed the same clear liquid from both my breasts. I assume it is normal. Also my boobs get really itchy too...
|

replied May 16th, 2013
im 22 weeks and my boobs hasn't start leaking is tha normal
|

replied May 16th, 2013
im 22 weeks and my boobs hasn't start leaking is tha normal
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...