Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Been Feeling Funny.......

After I miss my period i've been feeling weird. Yesterday was the strangest day of my life. Hehe anyways I was drinking coffee/cappucino and I got half way and felt soo lightheaded became very sleepy and knock out to sleep. And sometimes I fell like I need to vomit like the usual preggant symtoms you know. But i've only miss my period like 8 days now. Who knows mybe im just scared and pernoid!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Do a test, if you are late already !!
I was sick and tired exactly like that before my period was even due- once it was late, I was sure- I did a test after I was a couple of days late- but I was pretty sure already.
Sure enough, tested positive, and I didn't even do it first thing in the morning- once I bought it at around midday- I just couldn't wait all the way 'till the next morning !!!!

I'm 31 weeks now- yay, only 9 weeks to go !!!!!!!

Do a test, and let us know !!!!!!
|

replied September 4th, 2005
Isnt that funny u buy a pg test and u think its best to take it in the morning but then again ur too anxious to know the results that u take it right away !!!!!!!!!!!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...