Hi iam 14 weeks into my pregnancy. This is going to be my third pregnancy and lately I have been feeling really sick and crapy. I cant hold any food or liquids down at all, everything is coming out and late at night I get these cramps that make me cry and I have no clue what to do...
Someone plz help me :( :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 3rd, 2005
Have you informed your midwife?
|

Re: Pregnancy And Cramps.
Well.... Maybe you are having a boy.. Haha... Nah I really don't know how to explane it... You are feeling different than the last 2 pregnancies... Maybe the sex is different... I cramped alot durring my first pregnancy and my mom had bad nausea durring all 3 of her pregnancies.... I guess you are getting some of both... I recomend drink a lot og water.. Make sure you are not getting too much iron... And get checked out by a doctor.... My first 4 months were all cramps and then they went away... The doctor said it was just stretching inside... Maybe that is the same for you... I hope the cramps stop... And keep your liquids up... God bless you and your family....
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to pregnancy!! Lol, that sickness is completely normal and so are cramps *however* if the cramps are majorly severe or if there bleeding with it, than you should call the dr!
|

replied September 4th, 2005
Hey well I already have 2 baby boys and iam hoping that I get a little girl this time. Well I dont have a appt. With the doctor til the 16th of september but I dont think I can wait that long I might go to emergency tonight if things keep up. I have a history with preterm labor. My oldest son was born at 7 months for the same reason and I wasent as bad as iam now. I just hope that all is ok becuse I have this bad feeling... I have been having bad dreams that my b aby is dead inside... What does that mean? Is that a sign of some sort?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hi there! Never get yourself dehydrated from vomiting, morning sickness or whatever you want to call it, ginger ale and soda crackers are good but always check with your dr about anything, that is what they are there for.
|

Experienced User
What are the symptoms of an etopic pregnancy? I am about 8 weeks pregnant and I get jabbing pains in my loer right side.Kinda feels like its in my ovaries or tube....I have no bleeding although I feel like I could get my period at anytime.Please help
|

replied September 6th, 2005
Hey well I would go and check it out, if you have to go to the er cuz I had that kind of pregnancy before and believe me the blood will come later when you least expect it that happened to me and they had to end the pregnancy and it was sad. Just go get your self checked plz...

Anyways I went to the er 2 days ago and they said that the baby was fine but they didnt even bother to do a ultrtasound they checked for the heart beat only which was 168 per minute. Iam feeling the same again I have no clue what to do. Help...
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...