I know that i'm not gay, but i've always fantasised about women when I masterbate. Breasts and naked women turn me on more than male bodies ever have. Is this just because I haven't had much experience with men (i've only ever had sex with 1 guy) or am I bisexual?
Help and advice would be appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2005
I know what you going thru. I often use to masterbate over naked men and cocks et and I wasnt sure if I was in fact bisexual? The thing is would u have sex with anutha gurl?
|

replied September 9th, 2005
Well I am bi and I know that being bisexual is more than just a physical attraction. You actually want to be in a relationship with a woman, as well as a man of course. But most women/girls go through a stage when they just want to experiment and they're curious, so maybe that's what this is?
|

replied September 9th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm bi and you dont have be bisexual to want to think about women. It's a fantasy. Some things are better in a dream instead of real life. Being bisexual is having a physcial attraction to a woman not just thinkin about her.. If you would physically touch or want to have sex with another woman, then i'd say your bi.
|
Quick Reply