Hi again,

i have some symptoms and i'm curious if they have anything to do with pregnancy. For the last week I have been extremely tired. I have lower abdominal pain (not bad), acne breakout which is soooo bad and headaches for the last couple of days. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for about 4 months now. I keep thinking these symptoms are because my period is due next week. I just don't want to get my hopes up.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 15th, 2005
Experienced User
Did you miss your friend yet
|

replied September 18th, 2005
First of all ,,,when is your next period due?? Do you know when you ovulate,,,,??
|

replied September 18th, 2005
Oops didnt read your message properly,,,you said you period id due next week,,,well you have some symptoms,,,,but jsut wait and see,,,i know it's hard but it's only one more week,,,,,,do you have any breast discomfort?
I remember with my 2 pregnancies my breasts got sore, but I also now get pms symptoms that are all the same as pregnancy symptoms,,,,it's so hard to tell, and in my point of view the only way to know is if to see if aunt flow comes and if not ,,,take a test,,,they are accurate...I know the waiting game is hard,,,,,but it will be here before you know it,,,,,,good luck!!!
|

replied September 19th, 2005
Can Anyone Help a Girl Out?
Hmmm im new at this im not sure what I should be doing but here goes. I have missed my period 4 months prior to sept 2 when I had a very small amount,( very) me and my husband are trying to have our first, and I figured out my fertile days and had our fun trying. They were the 12 to the 16. A few days ago my nipples are so sore god you could loose and eye they are also so hard, im wondering if it could be pregancy or just coming off the bitrh control after 10 years in all my life I have not had soore nipples, my friend who is also prego said it was one of her first sighns, I dont want to be disapointed any suggestions? :? And yes I have taken prego tests still negative, will it be to soon to check now
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....