Hello everyone, i'm 29wks pregnant and I started to have contractions the other night and I went to the hospital and they gave me a shot in my arm which only stopped them for awhile, the last two days i've been having constant back pain and my stomache keeps tightening up, I get shortness of breath and I feel bloated, it comes and goes but i'm scared my baby might come early, is there anyone else who might have felt something like this. Please help !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Hi
Oh wow you sound like me. Only two weeks ago I was in for contractions, got procardia to stop them, and then found out I had a bladder infection that caused me to thin 80 percent. I have been back in the hospitol twice now for what seems like pretty much nothing! Lol. Take it one day at a time, and if you can actually start timing these contractions like every 5 min for a few hours that last 30+ seconds long...Definitely call the doctor. And lets pray that these babies will stay in until their due date! They are still too small to come out yet. Good luck :)
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
God

in jesus name

amen
|

replied September 6th, 2005
Hello, well things seem to be going so, so , I still get htis cramping inside my vagina and my back seems to want to hurt worse and worse lately, i'm worried that this baby will come early, i'm 30 wks so I have no idea what to do, since i'm already little my dr said the baby will be maybe 5 or 6 pounds, but i'm so small I look more like i'm 4 or 5 months than 7 1/2 help someone !
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...