Ok im goin to type it all over again so someone can help me out a little
ok my ex boyfriend name is eric we were dating for 5 month
my friend is frank
frank ex girlfriend name is angie they have been dating for 7 years

the other day frank was really upset and he would not tell me why but then I found out why cause he wanted his family back
about 2 days ago I was talking to eric on the com and frank called on the phone and he wanted angie to call him so I started to talk to angie and after I got off the phone with frank
i told her that frank still loves her and he does want her to come home to him and that I know that she does want to go back to him but she is worried that he is goin to be the same to her and she said yea and I ask her if he changes will she come back and she said yes but she don't think he will change cause in 7 years she has lefted him 4 time and he has not changed at all
and I told frank about it and he keeps asking me why did I do that for him and I don't have a answer and he said that if he was me he would do what he could do to mess everything up
the propblem is that after eric and I brock up my fellings for eric want right to frank I started to care for frank lot and I like/love him and I want to be with him and he want to be with me but then he don't cause he wants his family back and I understan that im trying to help him get his family back
i do want eric back but then I don't cause everyone that know me knows how eric was the last month we were together
my question for everyone is that why did I do it??
Would you of done it if you were me??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 28th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...