I'm 16 years old and me and my boyfriend have recently tried dry sex. The first time we tried it, I was wearing a skirt but I had underwear on underneathe and he was in his pants but his penis tip was above his pant line. We had dry sex today but this time I was fully clothed and he was too. Afterwards, I had to use the washroom and when I went pee, it really stung. I had that before but it went away but it's been about 45 minutes since we dry sex'd, and it still hurts/stings. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this could be? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
If he had pants on, you're probably just feeling irritation from the rubbing. You could also have some sort of infection. I would call your doctor if it doesn't go away soon.
|

replied August 30th, 2005
I Think
I think u got friction burn hun
|

replied August 31st, 2005
What is friction burn? It doesn't sting anymore and things are fine now, i'm just really worried I might be pregnant or something...
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Here
Friction burn is just from you guys having dry sex... You know how if you scratch or rub something in one place for to long it starts to sting and burn thats what it is. As far as being pregnant I dont think u are
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
So then how would the friction burn go away? It doesn't sting anymore or anything so is everything okay now? If I was to go for a pap test, would the dr know that i've done dry sex?
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...