Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

You Can Get Pregnant While Dry Humping

You can get preg....

Remember the sperm is a living organism. They swim and are meant for only one thing--to find that egg!!!!!

Quote:

in practice, however, risks cannot be ruled out if he ejaculates on or near your vaginal opening. As long as neither you nor your partner has any traces of semen on your hands or other body parts used to stimulate each other, the risk of pregnancy should be small. But, say for example, the male stimulates himself, ejaculates in his hand, then proceeds to stimulate the female with his hand; there is a chance that sperm can find their way into the vagina.

It is possible to become pregnant while engaging in sexual intercourse while fully clothed, if the man ejaculates and the semen soaks through the clothing and reach your vagina. You are at greatest risk if the clothing is thin and you rub together for a long time after he ejaculates. Regardless of whether your bodies are separated by material, clothing is not a form of birth control. Clothing does not prevent semen form entering the vagina. The only protection from pregnancy is the consistent use of some form of birth control, such as "the pill" or condoms.

If semen is ejaculated or rubbed near the vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy if some sperm find their way inside the vaginal canal.

...But cloth that is loosely woven is more easily penetrable. If you still have concerns, make sure semen does not land near the vagina regardless of whether both of you are clothed; and if that does happen, change clothes immediately and rinse yourself off thoroughly.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper guest81958
|

replied August 29th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I never said it was likely or common---but it is possible--they are all trying to tell these girls its not possible. If for nothing else atleast they will know what not to do, to make evern more less likely--know what I mean??

Love ya
jlee
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey joanna are you on?
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Sxcgirl_me I just missed you last night, I think that might have been my last post be4 bed. Sorry

joanna
|

replied May 27th, 2013
help
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping yesterday afternoon. He had jeans and I had a skirt. We were dry humping, I was on top of him and my skirt went up so I left it like that and he still had his jeans zipped up. Then after doing it for awhile, he unzipped amd we continued, (underwear to underwear) so I felt his penis, so I told him I could feel it anx he said its to the side so we continued. We switched positions then he was on top and I was on the bottom. Then after wd finished, I put my hands on top of his underwear and was trying to see if he was wet anx he was so I got freaked out. Then later, I touched my uderwesr and I was wet too. Can I get preagant or may i be preagnant? This barely happened yesterday.
|

replied July 6th, 2013
I have the same thing me & my bf were dry humping I was wearing underwear & shorts & he had basketball shorts & underwear... It happened like 1 or 2 weeks ago... I had my period but i always have a feeling I'm going to throw up... My boobs aren't sore, & I haven actually thrown up. No other pregnancy symptoms.
I'm just scared? Could that be the reason why I have a feeling I'm going to throw up? Someone help...
|

replied June 18th, 2014
If anyone has gotten pregnant from dry humping - please tell me! I'm dying to know if this is true!
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...