Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Self Cooling Injection Holder Or Container

Hello there,
i am a ms patient for more than two years :d now and I have been using rebiff since. I have never travelled during this two and I did not have to take my injections to any where. However, I am going on trip and I need to take my injections with me. Those injections have to stay cold during the flight and the transit period in the airports. So, I want to know where I can find self cooling injection holders or containers preferably small ones?!?!
I would really appreciate it if some one can lead me to place to buy it specially if was online.

Thank you all.
:d
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....