I know I haven't been around much lately..... I have the flu... And it's horrible. So please don't think I have give up on anyone...... I'll be back when I am feeling better!
Love,
chanda
p.S. Anyone heard from jessika? I wonder how her, chey, & austin are doing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 26th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Hope you get better chanda!! We will be waiting for you!! Wink
|

Extremely eHealthy
Chanda-i know what u mean,ive got it 2 and its yucky! Ive felt so,so ill.Fell beta soon
liz x
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey sweetie I hope u get well soon!! Jess,austin, and baby chey-chey they moved out of their apartment about two weeks ago I believe and they wont have internet at their new place so jess is either going to find a library to go to and get on or she will have to wait til after x-mas break when she goes back to schooll so our jess wont be on for quite sometime which we are un-happy about but it was for the best b/c they were looking for a new place but this came earlier than they had planned b/c of their landlord! Get well soon sweetie we miss u! Much love adn god bless!!

Jen
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
I knew that they were moving Smile I just wondered if she'd called anyone yet.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...