Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

My Girl Is Bi, And I Hate It!

Ok, not that I hate bi's I have a lot of friends who are. But I found out my girl was bi, at first I didn't have a problem but then it started to bug me, we went to del taco, and she said " oh I have some fun memories with this place, like what I said? " oh with this girl I used to date" this got me kinda sad, the whole time I was there I was thinking, you 2 probably made out and hugged and told eachother that you loved one another in here. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her being sexuall with another girl, and her sticking her tounge inside of her, and then kissing me with that tounge, and now when we go to the mall I constantly think she's checking other girls out, and it kinda in a way make me angry, why? Why does this mess with me so much? I don't want to think about it, I love her desperatley and I only want to see her happy, and now I constantly question my worth, can I satasfy her like a woman can? I'll never smell as nice, have creamy soft skin, or have boobs to grab on, oh and on or first make out session, she grabbed my chest, I later found out it was because she though that I had boobs! She said she thought that because she felt that no one could be as gentle and caring like a woman so she wanted to grab my boobs, I don't have boobs damint! I'm not a girl!.............Please help! :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Experienced User
I think its messing with you so much because you love her so much and cant think about her with anyone with you.

A lot of guys do it, its normal.

Maybe just talk to her about this and you can get it figured out.
|

You know I almost feel the same way I hate the idea that my husband has been through relationships I keep on imagining things like if he is doing something great to me ill just be like damn iam sure he has done itr to his ex then I feel really messed up ....Things keep on messing with my head iam so in love with him I can never imagine someone eles sharing the same feeling I have with him hellllll no. I guess its just love
|

Experienced User
Oh god yeah.

Its a horrible feeling isnt it? :(

i try not to think of it though, thats enough for me.
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Experienced User
I used to go out with a bi, and it did cause some problems, but that was because she still fancied another girl, which I don't think is the case here. However, it's pretty unusual that she grabbed your chest and all... You might wanna keep a close eye on how she reacts to other girls and things, but don't deliberately go looking for things. If she's with you, she's with you. It's just the same as having a straight girl and wondering if she's cheating with another guy.
|

replied April 29th, 2011
Dump her!
OMG...dude don't waste your time with bi chicks! Dump that girl and find yourself a real "straight" women..much better trust me!
|

replied November 6th, 2011
Dating bisexuals
Us guys mustn't date bisexual females. IN order to stop the current trend and manipulation it's causing. Check out my blog where I discuss female sexuality and how fast and scary the rise of bisexuality is ps: I totally agree with the last guy, rather just get a straight women

Your situation is not at all like some of the replies stated where they say it's normal to be jealous. This is different because your lover was with the same gender which you cannot compete with. DUMP her
|

replied March 15th, 2012
I don't know you or your girl, but she sounds insensitive to reminisce fondly about her previous relationships around you. That's f****ng rude, no matter how you cut it. Unless she's under the impression that you don't really have a problem with it. Don't automatically assume the feelings you have about it are wrong. The simple fact is that yes, she's more likely to mess around or leave you, especially if she's so lackadaisical about talking about it. What she is doing is testing the waters. She is gauging your reaction. Hope you can live without your balls, because you're not going to have any left after this illusory relationship is over.
|

replied April 18th, 2012
To the people that didn`t get it, sorry but this isn`t the same as former straight relationships, this is different. Cause as riki-kun, we guys don`t have boobs, or females sexual organs. I had a bi girl, who said she really loved me, and (Im not telling you to do the same, this is my personal story) I had to dump her cause I couldn`t take it anymore. In my personal experience, not only does suck, but its weird, no ofense to bisexual girls, cause they can do whatever they want with people that have no problem with this, but for my personal sentimenltal relationships, NO CAN DO, THANK BUT NOOOO
|

replied April 23rd, 2012
Bisexually ill
Dump her immediately and never date a bisexual girl again. All your thoughts are totally normal and are only going to get worse. A bisexual female is an ill thing
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 23rd, 2012
Bisexually ill
Dump her immediately and never date a bisexual girl again. All your thoughts are totally normal and are only going to get worse. A bisexual female is an ill thing.
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2012
I would date a bi girl in a heart beat.I think you miss the point,she is bi but wants to be with you.You really do not have the right to comment or get jealous of previous relationships.That is the past and usually it is over and left there.I think I would be the right guy to have a bi girlfriend,I would not feel threatened because she has chosen to be with me.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied October 1st, 2012
answer
U have got to be kidding me. I am so glad I am not part of this younger generation. She is messing with u and I would dump her in a flash. That is really gross & she sounds like a pig. A real girl does not want a feminine girl, they like men that act like a real man. Don't fall for her junk and if she keeps it up let her go she doesn't deserve to be with a real man.
|

replied January 27th, 2013
Another perspective
I'm a bi girl myself and i think you should talk about it with your girl. You other commentors need to stop blaming all this on the fact that she's bi. Her sexuality does not excuse her from checking out someone else. If she was checking out guys, you would probably have the same reaction.

She should never make you feel like you NEED to change yourself or that women are better suited for her.

My guess is that she did this because of one or more of these reasons.

1. She might openly check out girls because she thought it would turn you on or is hinting at a 3-way. (I think this is a fantasy of many guys)

2, and why I think is happening is because she might actually be lesbian. It's not healthy for someone who is interested in heterosexual sex to imagine their partner as a woman, Period. That is just plain wrong and rude as hell.

3, She's unsatisfied with the relationship. She might not be completely happy with it and that's why she's seeking comfort from other places. If this is the case, she's probably making you jealous on PURPOSE to test your feelings towards her. (Us women can be so complicated!)

Either way, to solve this problem you should definitely TALK to her about your feelings.
|

replied April 8th, 2013
Bi gfs
hey, My girls is Bi and i completaly understand you.
however, I think you should dump her as she tried to grab your "boob" if my gf did that. I would have dumped her, i love her so much. but that just proves to me that she "needs" a female to statisfy her. and that im of no use.
|
Quick Reply