Medical Questions > Relationships > GLBT Relationships Forum

How Do You Know If You Are Bisexual???

Hi, im a new guy

up untill recently I thought I was strait but when I stayed the nite at a mates place who I thought was strait told me he was in fact gay it really turned me on and we ended up sleeping together duz that make me bi?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 4th, 2005
Experienced User
I don't think that makes you a bi. I believe you would have to be attracted to other guys aside from women in order to be a bi, not just to one guy. What happened with your mate may have been pure curiosity for all you know...
|

replied April 24th, 2006
Were you a top or bottom? Bottom then definately...But if you took all the pleasure and was a top...Your probably just openminded
|

replied April 26th, 2006
It's so funny when straight people pretend to know about this stuff...
|

replied April 26th, 2006
Hunny im a lesbian married to a lesbian...We have a son together...Will be married for 2 years in july...And before you say it ain't legal im in canada sweety
|

replied April 27th, 2006
Last time I checked lesbians were women.
|

replied April 28th, 2006
And what is that supposed to mean?
|

replied May 17th, 2006
Experienced User
Well, I am calling myself "bi" only because if I say "lesbian" then I would be closing doors that I just don't want to slam shut just yet.

Don't get me wrong. I am 99% sure that I only like women but then there is that 1% of the time that I see a guy walking down the street or on tv and go, "hey, he is kinda hot!". I got a real kick in the pants (no pun intended) when I turned on food network and saw the host of "ham on the street". Now that guy is hottttt!

Why should we all decide one way or another? I mean, in our lives as americans, we normally try to stop labels... Stop stereotypes...Exc. Exc.Exc.

Why do you feel the need to slap a label on your forehead?

Every gay, straight, or lesbian person that has decided to super glue that label to their heads has had a fantasy about the opposite sex that they are attracted to.

I have decided that there is no point to labels.

It is no one's business who I am into unless I am hitting on them.

It is no one's concern but my own.

If asked outright then I say I am bi because explaining the details would take hours! (well, if it is just someone at a bar then I am a lesbian but if it is an s&m thing then I am bi, but when it comes to that guy on food network then i'm straight...what???)

labels are stupid because it sets up a wall around you. Hell, in the us if you even say your political orientation it makes people judge you and separates you from 50% of people!

Tell people what they want to hear but don't do anything that goes against your morals.

That is what I have learned after all these years of pondering! Good luck!
|
Users who thank AvatarOfUrDreams for this post: yodog 

replied April 26th, 2011
When do you thinck people know who they like, like at whatage becausemy daughter is coming and talking to me about her sexuality and I don't know what to say?
|

replied June 11th, 2006
???????????
Ok I am a married woman and I have several ? I have just resentaly descovered that I am bie well I mean I am finally abel to deal with it and talk about it so now I have all kinds of questions to ask I am so curious about everything can anyone help me. I want to make sure someone will talk to me bfore I start splaterring all my questions...

Ok in my opioun I think that if you are atrractied to both male and female and could be with both then you are bie if not then you are either gay or lesbian which I am sorry I hate being labeled I am my own person with my own feelings and I am sick of people saying oh there is that gay guy or that lesbian.. I guess we should just start saying oh there is that lyier or that murder sorry that I feel this way I am proud of my sexuallity
|

replied June 13th, 2006
Thankyou So Much!!!
This is in response to th last reply.
When I came to terms with mabe being gay or bye,it was the labels that terrified me,but I it takes courage to stand up and be who you are, and the more I am learning about this is alot of people have had or have feelings for the same sex,and when we stand up and say ok yes I do it can pathe the way for it becomming more acceptable. A line from my fav poem(our deepest fear,marriane willimson) as we are librated from our own fear our presence automatically librates others!!!!!!!!!!!
All the very best of luck to you all on your journeys!!!
Love and light shelly
|

replied June 14th, 2006
Ty I just dont know how to tell our familys my husband is like really happy and all well iguess you all get the drift there. N-e way I am so scared and this is the hardest battle that I have ever faught.... I really need advice deeply
|

replied February 16th, 2010
I discovered I was Bi when I was in a MFM threesome with my wife and my friend. I was performing oral on my wife when I look up his penis was about an inch away from my face. The next think I knew I had his penis in my mouth, and I was enjoying it. Performing oral sex on him felt so natural, like I was born to suck penis.
|

replied March 1st, 2010
had u been drinkin wen u had sex with ure friend?
are u attracted to other men or him
if u had bin drinkin that may of had something to do with it
if ure attracted to him or other males and want to act on the feelings then ide say ure bi
if that was just a one off and ure not attracted to him or other males then u prob just had a spur of the moment
i suggest u try it with a man again if u feel nothing then ure straight if u get turned on again then ure bi
|

replied March 2nd, 2010
No alcohol involved – we were just in another MFM threesome with my wife
Not attracted to any guys
I don’t drink
I’m attracted to his penis and we like giving each other oral sex
The first time was an out of the blue impulse – after that, it was planed out days and weeks in advance, it’s all deliberate now
We have been performing oral sex on each other for the last 6 or 7 years – we are bi
|

replied December 4th, 2010
i have all these fantasies and dreams about having sex with men and it really turns me on does that mean im gay because im 18 and still a virgin
|

replied May 14th, 2012
i loved penis since i was 7, and sucked men/boys till about 21. im now married 2 kids and 46. im not gay
|