Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

--> Help - Sore/tender/breast -- What???

Hi there i'm confused about sore breasts, I don't know what t hey would feel like. I have had out of two weeks maybe 3 days of sharp pain in one breast and thats about it.

I read this post by one of the users saying:

""your breasts won't just feel bigger and firmer if you are pregnant, they will feel like someone has been using them as punching bags. They will ache and be sore and sensitive to the touch like all hell. That was the way I was able to tell the difference between normal hormonal changes brought on by the cycle and pregnancy."""

so what would sore, sensitive breast feel or look like ???
And montgomery glands when are they noticable???

Thank you
mysti
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Experienced User
Anyone who has experienced this, please answer! Thank-you.
|

replied March 7th, 2009
Hi,I'm 20 years old and have experienced the exact same thing. It is weird how what you hear, that you're supposed to go by. However, I don't always believe everything I hear. For example they say women gain weight when they have their periods, but me I loose weight. It's just how my body works. For the almost the past week, my boobs have been extremely sore,full, heavy, and two of the days one of my boobs have had sharp pains. I find it very noticeable b/c usually it's my other boob that normally hurts. My advice is that what I am going to do wait about another week or two and see what happens and how I feel. I guess be ovulation calendars I was supposed to have ovulated a few days ago or so. But, my boobs don't ever feel this tender. Plus my uterus was hurting a couple of nights in a row. Making lying down discomforting when sleeping at night. I know how my body reacts and so do a lot of other women. So, therefore I want someone who has also experienced this and tell me what's going on.
Thank you
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...