Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Re-consider Surgery- Other Options Available

Hi

to anyone out there who is thinking of surgery - please re-consider.

I was so unbelievably relieved I didn't take this course so after reading the shocking stories in "misinformed consent" by lise cloutier-steele.

Another very important book to read is "saving the whole woman" by christine kent who has a great website called first aid for prolapse (i think).

There is a very good chance of horrendous side effects form these surgeries and also of subsequent prolapses as for example, the removal of one organ removes scaffolds for the others, in the case of removal of the uterus.

Think about yoga, acupuncture,herbs and biofeedback with good well trained people and inform yourself with those great books if you can.

Good luck

anne
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....