Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

acne breakouts , cramps , yeast infection , late period

My body seems like its going completely crazy...

For the last week before my period was due I had:
> really bad acne breakouts (even have spots inbetween my breasts and on the insides of them!)
>weird light cramps
>i got an extremely bad yeast infection (ive never had one before)
>ive been a little constipated (sorry tmi)...It comes and go's.
>i was 2 days late for my period but then it started so then I thought I was clear but its been extremely light and I have practically stopped bleeding less than 48 hours later! I usually bleed for about 5 days and really heavy.
> from about the night before my period was due ive had a really bad head...Just generally feeling really achey and sore...

>i keep having really bad hot and cold flashes especially at night.

>i keep getting sharp jabbing pains in my left side and through my left breast.
>i tested to see if I was pregnant when I was one day late for my period and it came up negative and then I got the weird period and im feeling even worse!

So I just wondered if it is possible that I am pregnant even tho I have had a "period" as such...And if not is there anything else that could be the cause of how im feeling?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2009
im having similar symptoms... did you find out the issue?
|

replied April 16th, 2010
Same issue here but blood test says I'm not pregnant. Doc said it could be an ovarian cyst. I do know that Ectopic pregnancies can do this as well. Good luck to you and let us know if you find anything out!
|
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....