I took my 11 month old son to the doctor yesterday only to find that he had the 3 day measles. His doc said that all children will get it between the ages of 6 months to 3 years. What I am wondering is should I be alarmed because I am 11 weeks pregnant? All the sights I looked up said stuff about measles, ruebella, and 3 day measles, but did not distinguish between each of them. And now I am worried that I should be worried. Please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Go to the doctor, this question is more for a doctor not a health forum.
|

Yah Thanks
If you didnt have advice or just wanted to be rude dont bother replying.
|

Experienced User
I was not trying to be rude idot. I was just pointing out it would be safer for you to o to the doctor. This is not a advise question its more for medical advise. Actually that was my advise to you take or leave it
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...