Ok thye last week I have had horrible pains in my legs , they feel like growing pains, im ttc and I know that later in my 1st preg I had awful leg cramps but these are not the same, could this be a preg sign???? Im on my feet all day long but I would think I would be used to that by now I have always been on my feet allday any thoughts??

Also I have been having like hot flashes, I was doing the dishes this morning and had to stop because I started sweating buckets out of the blue :lol: it has happend a couple times?? Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
Anyone???????????? :(
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I had very bad leg cramps in the beginning weeks, not so much now though, they will return in the latter months although. I had hot flashes so bad I had to get nekked and I dont do that often with grown children living in the house. They bust in my room at the most inappropriate times, that is not as bad now either. Its like all these signs really heavy then lighter then heavier again, think it has to do with, ovaries making hormones, then placenta making the hormones and the time inbetween. And the fact that estrogen and progesterone are created in the beginning then hcg.
|

replied August 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Thank you :)
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....